DAYS INTO THE RED LETTER CHALLENGE
Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24
PLEASE JOIN US IN THE RED LETTER CHALLENGE
On September 8, Trinity will begin something very special. It is called The Red Letter Challenge. Red letters refer to the spoken words of Jesus that we read in the Bible. It turns out Jesus had a lot to say to His followers about what we are to believe and how to live out what we believe.
For 40 days, we are going to look at the words of Jesus (red letters) and do our best to put them into practice in our lives. For 40 days, we are going to experience the love of God and then share that love with those around us. For 40 days, we are going to spend quality time with our Savior who loves us deeply.
RED LETTER CHALLENGE HUDDLES
In addition to having you join us for worship during these seven weeks, we’d also like to enthusiastically encourage you to participate in a six-week Red Letter Challenge Huddle if you are able.
RED LETTER CHALLENGE FAQ
1. I have my book and I would love to participate in the Red Letter Challenge - what do I need to do each day?
Simply read the daily devotional and Bible reading, then give the challenge a try!
2. I am not a member of Trinity Lutheran, can I still be a part of the Red Letter Challenge and attend a weekly Huddle?
3. I'm not yet part of a Huddle - how can I join one?
Yes! Visit the RLC Huddles link and find a time that works for you.
4. I got a little behind in my reading - how do I know which day we are on?
Download our Red Letter Challenge reading calendar! Please join us for as many of the readings and challenges as you are able.
5. My existing Small Group is going through the Red Letter Challenge together, are there Small Group resources available?
6. If I am part of an RLC Huddle group can still attend one of the huddles held during the Sunday morning Bible Study?
Sunday mornings will bring additional information to the huddle discussions. The Sunday opportunities may serve as the one huddle you attend or they can compliment another huddle you are part of/leading. Sunday morning huddle times are: 8:15 & 9:30
Still have questions? Call the church office at (309) 828-6265
Zach Zehnder, the author of Red Letter Challenge, earned his Masters of Divinity from Concordia Seminary, St. Louis in May 2010.
Read more about Zach >